New York, NY — Radius Bank, whose Regional Sales & Relationship Executive from Radius Bank Michael Fina often writes about union matters for LaborPress, has a job opening.
Radius Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation, comprehensive employee benefits and opportunities for career education and advancement. Equally as important, it is committed to human capital, teamwork and fostering a rewarding work environment that is based on respect, accountability and high performance.
Radius Bank is committed to delivering leading-edge technology and superior customer service to provide a better banking experience for its business and consumer clients located nationwide. It provides a complete offering of products and services that gives its customers the convenience and flexibility to bank anywhere, at any time. Radius Bank offers the product depth of a national brand, the online and mobile capabilities of a virtual bank and the personalized attention that only a community bank can provide. As it continues to innovate, its customers will always be at the center of everything it does. Radius Bank’s corporate offices are located in Boston, MA. Visit it at www.radiusbank.com
POSITION TITLE: Vice President Regional Sales & Relationship Executive
DEPARTMENT: Institutional Banking
REPORTS TO: SVP IB Sales Manager
This position is responsible for business development and the direct sale of Banking and Treasury Management solutions. Target clients include large Institutions with a focus on Corporates, Local Unions and their Benefit Funds, Municipalities, Not-for-Profits and other large depositors leveraging Radius technology driven solutions. The successful candidate will identify, build and maintain relationships with prospects and related centers of influence (COI) such as third party administrators and accounting firms that support the activities of large Institutional clients. Actions will include arranging and leading business development meetings, attending networking events, identifying cross-sell opportunities and working to assist the national sales team’s objectives by building strong relationships at the International Union level. This is a great opportunity for an independent self-starter to work independently while still contributing to a team effort!
- Prospect and network to create relationships that will drive new deposit gathering opportunities across the Institutional Banking Division
- Identify potential new business opportunities and provide the appropriate solutions.
- Manage a growing portfolio of banking and treasury management clients.
- Understand the client’s business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Understand the competition’s capabilities and gaps to better position Radius Bank solutions.
- Market the bank’s traditional and API Banking solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
- Develop strategic sales plan for retention and expansion clients in coordination with appropriate colleagues
- Manage sales process to include proposal and implementation.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to support teams.
- Comply with all the Bank’s compliance requirements including Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business or Economics.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in banking and/or treasury product sales with demonstrated sales success and consistent goal progression.
- Strong understanding of Treasury Management solutions and Open API Treasury Management solutions.
- Strong existing relationships at the highest levels of technology/biotech/fintech startups and established companies, larger Institutional businesses, including International Union organizations.
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of technology and electronic delivery
- Proven track record in sales, customer development and retention
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with all levels of senior management.
- Ability to generate ideas and drive development of new business.
- Possess strong market expertise.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Possess the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources.
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that, from time to time, other duties both related and unrelated to the above may be assigned and therefore required
This job description as with any other role may be an in office or work from home position and may be subject to their work from home policy.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/DF/V